Sunday, February 21, 2010

Romantic Sms


Close to my heart

Sometimes My eyes get jealous of my Heart!!!
You Know
Why?
Bcause…..
You Always Remain close to my HEART
n far from my EYES.

I love my life when U are in it
I love my eyes when U look into them,
I love my name when U say it,
I love my heart when U love it,
I love my life when U are in it.

Give Lips to one

Give laugh to all but smile to one,
Give cheeks to all but lips to one,
Give love to all but Heart to one,
Let everybody love you
But you love one.

My love for you is like water

My love for you is like water,
Falling countless…
The beating of my heart,
For you is so heavy and soundless,
The feeling of being in your arm is so
Precious and endless.
It’s me who live for you.
This is a moon which learns from you,
That is a sun which respects you,
There are stars which shine for you,
And here,
It’s me who live for you.
Only you be mine
Let all my smile be yours
All your tears be mine,
Let all my happiness be yours
All your sadness be mine,Bold
Let the whole world be yours,
Only you be mine
You are like….
You’re like
my asthma,
you take my breath away.
Like dandruff;
I can’t get you off my head.
Like my car,
you drive me crazy.
Like dentures,
I can’t smile without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment